Life and Learning in Year 1 and 2

Just another Edublogs site

Yr 1 Theatre and Book Week

on August 10, 2017

Hi Readers,

Just some information about the Year 1 theatre excursion and Book Week (I know, Book Week already!)

Year 1 Patch Theatre 

The year one students will be departing for the theatre at 12:15. We will eating an early lunch so there will be no lunch orders for year one students on this day. We will arrive back at school at around 2:30. Students do not need to bring anything to the theatre. Thank you to Lachlan and Andrew for volunteering and assisting with the excursion. The year two students will be staying at school and will be supervised in Room 23 and 24 With Ms Elder and Rachel, continuing with the regular program.

Book Week

Can you believe Book Week is just over 2 weeks away!! Below is a poster with the events for the week. The dress up day and parade will be on Friday 25th August. Better get my costume ready!!

A note was sent home this week for the book week performance. The cost is $6 per child.

Week 4  Photo Day –  Room 22 will be having photos taken on Tuesday the 15th of August. Please remember to bring payment forms on the day ( I am happy to collect and store them until Tuesday).

Please continue to bring pack any Lapathon and swimming forms even if the lapathon form is blank. I know there is a lot on this term and really appreciate your support.

Marie 🙂