Life and Learning in Year 1 and 2

Just another Edublogs site

A BIG THANK YOU

on April 12, 2017

Dear Readers,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

We really appreciated all the donations and fruit for our stall. Readeville Drinks was a huge success and we sold out of everything! Word spread quickly around the school about our fresh lemonade. Thanks Koula (Isabella’s mum), Simone and Sia for squeezing all those lemons this morning.

Thank you to all the parents that helped out on the stall throughout the day and for donations of coolers and jugs. I know I have said it a thousand times but your support is really appreciated. We wouldn’t be able to run these events successfully without your support. The children were really proud of our stall and we had so many little helpers helping serve and collect money.

Casual Day: This Thursday is a casual day as a fundraiser for the Cancer Council. The school is asking children who come in casual clothes to bring a ‘daffodil-coloured’ coin (i.e a gold coin)

Early Dismissal: A reminder that there is an early dismissal time of 2:10 on Thursday.

Wow! What an incredible first term at CLG it has been. I have LOVED teaching in Room 22 with an amazing bunch of children! I hope you all enjoy the holiday break with your child/ren and see you all back for another busy term.

Happy Holidays,

Marie 🙂